Dogecoin is available on exchanges as an altcoin, but not all of them support it. Some platforms allow buying of DOGE with fiat currency. Users can store the altcoin on the exchange or a wallet (custodial or non-custodial), downloadable on Google Play and App Store.
Most new online casinos allow players to deposit with Dogecoin and go the extra mile of awarding bonuses and game prizes for using this method. Here is a simple process of depositing with Dogecoin:
- Sign-up to the best new Dogecoin casino
- Choose a new online casino game to play for real money
- Head to the deposit methods and click Dogecoin
- Receive a unique URL or QR code
- Copy the URL or code and paste it on your Dogecoin wallet
- Enter the number of Dogecoins to transfer to the new casino online
- Authorize the transaction
The deposit amount will reflect in the Dogecoin wallet and the new casino right away. The transaction speed surpasses any of the popular cryptocurrencies and conventional banking methods.
It is worth noting that Dogecoin transactions are irreversible, so it is crucial to confirm details before hitting any send button. Some fees may apply, but they are negligible and lower than Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin charges. Some new casinos online may have commissions, so checking the terms and conditions is vital before placing a deposit.